Fire Alarm Installation training Course Outline
- 1 Introduction to Fire Alarm system Types
- 2 Systems for Specific Occupancies
- 3 Governing Codes / Standards / Regulations / Laws / Resolutions
- 4 Design / Layout / Application of Equipment
- 5 System Operations and Controls
- 6 Installation of Systems
- 7 Contract / Bidding /Filing / Approval
- 8 Maintenance / Testing / Service / Training
- 9 False alarm management.
- Learning Objectives:
- Establish the need for a fire alarm with the appropriate people, organizations, or industry.
- Understand how to implement the relevant category to a proposed building.
- Understand the appropriate use of variations.
- Understand the different components available and how to select those to design a compliant system.
- Understand the correct selection, siting and spacing of devices.
- Know how to consider power supplies and battery backup.
- Understand design consideration to reduce the risk of false and unwanted alarms, and have an awareness of the documentation required during the design of a fire alarm and system.
Course runs for 3 Days.